Courses to be held in the morning on November 15, 2022 will be announced soon. These courses will qualify towards prescribed hours for ENV SP credential maintenance and will be hosted through the Zoom Event, without requiring a separate registration.
1 Course will be held in the afternoon on November 15 — Fundamentals of Envision and Sustainable Infrastructure. Details on this course, which requires a separate registration, are posted below.
Fundamentals of Envision and Sustainable Infrastructure
Nov 15, 2022; 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm ET
This course will be virtually delivered via Zoom. A Zoom link will be distributed to all registrants in the weeks leading up to the live event.
This new course presents fundamental principles and practices of sustainability in enhancing infrastructure projects. The modern history of sustainability is presented to establish the motivation for improving sustainable performance. The Envision framework is introduced as a tool to support higher sustainability performance through better choices in infrastructure development. Examples from the portfolio of Envision-verified projects will illustrate improvements over conventional practices and expanded implementation of sustainability. This course will also address barriers that impede sustainability and guide participants in getting started with Envision through practical approaches drawn from the framework.
Who should attend?
This introductory course is intended for anyone in the sustainable infrastructure community, including:
• Planners, architects, engineers, developers, owners, constructors, and operators.
• Managers and decision-makers who are working in public-sector agencies and private-sector companies.
• Employees at the municipal, state/provincial, or federal level with responsibility for infrastructure.
• Thought leaders and influencers in the architecture, engineering, and construction (a/e/c) industry.
• Infrastructure professionals who support project delivery and Envision implementation.